![]() |
| Working chronologically with Grandchild #1--proof that I was once coddled by Grandma as a baby (and that I looked like a pink pork roll). |
![]() |
| A traditional summer visit with Grandpa reading Rapunzel to us. |
![]() |
| Giving Carolyn a ride on the tricycle around and around in Louisiana. We needed more toys. |
![]() |
| Carolyn having a Marilyn Monroe moment. |
![]() |
| Dressed for Halloween as the whitest Native American and Egyptian on record. |
![]() |
| This photo is great because a) Matching sundresses, b) Daddy lunging out of the shot, c) Colonel Kurtz is somewhere in the background. |
![]() |
| Apparently I had better things to do. |
![]() |
| I actually have memories of this outing--such as petting some horrible furry llama thing. I like how sausage-y Carolyn's arm is in this picture. |
![]() |
| Grandpa doesn't play by the rules. |
![]() |
| I like that Carolyn is stuffed into 80 sweaters here. |
![]() |
| Blowing out birthday candles with Aunt Diana and Uncle John--actually all I can think about is how great that strawberry cake looks. |
![]() |
| This is possibly the best photo taken of Carolyn, ever. We were in a park in France and here she is on an electric scooter-motorcyle on a little track with like one other terrified kid using it. |
![]() |
| Making chocolate chip cookies with Aunt Jill. |
![]() |
| Young Josh and Lauren, before the days of "Just Dance 2." |
![]() |
| Uncle Pete and Gianna, drinking her grilled cheese-flavored milk. |
![]() |
| And lastly, this fantastic photo. Carolyn's expression represents what we're all thinking. |
















Thanks for posting these pictures! That last one makes me dizzy. I forgot how squish-ably cute Carolyn was.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're enjoying your new apartment.
Love,
Aunt Karen